Our High School Engineering and Robotics students had the opportunity to attend the Ten80 Innovators in Training Experience in Cleveland this past week. Students were exposed to a variety of topics in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math) such as:
1. Computer Coding a computer game.
2. Binary Coding and integrating hardware and software.
3. Learning how to patent an innovation and the process of developing a product.
4. Leadership skills and traits to being successful.
5. The science of building and racing a student race car.
Students were a part of various sessions and worked in teams with students from other school dstricts. We are fortunate to be able to provide our students with these experiences and opportunities to expand their knowledge! Thank you to our STEM teacher, Mrs. Brundage, for connecting our school with this trip!